Ballast Water Management Systems
DESMI’s CompactClean Ballast Water Management Systems offer high quality, compliant performance anywhere in the world – even in extremely dirty and challenging water conditions. They are approved for operation in waters regulated by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and by the United States Coast Guard (USCG).
CompactClean has no salinity or temperature limitations and the Ballast Water Management Systems operates in the exact same way both inside and outside US Territory at record-breaking low UV transmission values!
THREE OVERALL CONFIGURATION TYPES
WHY COMPACTCLEAN IS YOUR ANSWER
- The smallest footprint in industry
- IMO type approval according to the new BWMS code from IMO
- 2 hours’ holding time on USCG TA Certificate
- No salinity or temperature limitations
- Down to UV Transmission of just 42% -- also in US Territory!
- 100% chemical-free treatment
- Automatic flow control and lamp dimming
- Worldwide service network
- Fully automated operation